Friday, July 17, 2009

Snackimals- A New Favorite Animal Cracker


As you know, I can be particular about what my son eats. It is very important to me that he eats as cleanly as possible, but let's face it, he's a kid. He needs yummy treats every now and again. I recently found the Snackimals brand animal cookies by Barbara's Bakery(barbarasbakery.com) in California. Not only are they made from organic ingredients and are low in sugar, but they have zero trans fats, artificial colors or preservatives. And did I mention that they are SO yummy? Since too much of good thing isn't good...maybe I should hide these little babies from myself! Our faves? Try the vanilla and chocolate chip flavors. Want some for yourself? Try your local health food store or the health section of major grocery chains. Share your family's favorite healthy snacks here.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was going to say, sounds like a yummy treat for myself. Ha!