Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Book for Nie

You may have heard the incredible story about Nie Nie(a popular blogger) and her husband, the dashing Mr. Nielsen. They were in a horrible plane crash in August and are still recovering from extensive burns. They have 4 young children that they have been away from until just recently. I can't imagine the flood of mixed emotions they are going through. Waking up to discover you have been asleep for months with your babies missing you, realizing how horrific your injuries are and being afraid for the future and the overwhelming desire to praise God for allowing you to live again with the loves of your life. Her story makes me so eternally grateful for my life. Anyway, that leads me to a shameless plug for the book that some fellow bloggers published to raise funds for Nie's family. Just click on the button at the top right of my blog and order! If you aren't familiar with Nie's blog, take a look at NieNiedialogues.blogspot.com.

No comments: